Relatively speaking, I’m still young (despite feeling 100 at times!) and like to think, have a fun side. So I am always searching for ways to keep my wardrobe multi-functional and day organised, yet spontaneous.. It’s a fine line to walk!
I need a blend and style that says ‘I Mean Business’ from 9am until 5pm, but turns on a pin come 5pm on a Thursday or Friday as I’m running out of the office door for a night out and cocktails with the girls.
However, this instant change (without an entire outfit change), isn’t always easy. OK, so I do have a head start, being the CEO and getting to set the trend - only having myself to tell me off if I’m looking a little ‘inappropriately dressed’ for a hard-nosed meeting with clients! But still, we all need versatility in our style!
Nonetheless, I bring to you, some of my style must-haves, which will keep you looking and feeling fabulous (and your days organised!), whether you’re running on zero-battery, been on your feet far too long, or simply have just had a horrid day that’s left you drained with no time for yourself. These are my little life-savers that should definitely make their way to the top of your Christmas List 2016!
- Bagllerina Carry Over Ballet Pumps
- Zara Oversized Silk Blouse
- Kaweco Chrome “Mirror” Sketch Up 5.6mm Clutch Pencil
- Lollipop Designs 2017 Year Planner
- Reiss Chiya Skirt
- Richmond & Finch Iphone 7 case
- Massimo Dutti 100% Cashmere Scarf
- Zara Asymmetric Leather High heel shoes
- Popski London Cashmere Fur Pom Pom hat
- Burberry Kensington fit cashmere trench coat
- Smythson Inspirations and Ideas Panama Notebook
- Warehouse Mistletoe Christmas Jumper